Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's Your Number?

Evans does such a good job always flirting in these types of movies. I was surprised that although I don't usually like movies like this it was funny and light and I guess I was in the mood. Faris' character doesn't like that a Harvard study shows that a woman that has slept with over 20 guys will not get married, so she decided to revisit all 20 to see if they have changed and grown and could be the man of her dreams. Helping her is a guy who has slept with his own share of women and accepts her for who she is. Netflix writes,"Ally is a twentysomething who begins to suspect that her one true soul mate may be among the many lovers she has left in the dust. Turning to her neighbor for help, Ally begins a quest to locate her exes to see which one might be Mr. Right." You already now how it ends, but what you don't know is what number Evans turns out to be. All in all, I say: STREAM IT

No comments:

Post a Comment