Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dark Knight Rises

AMAZING! I love this movie - the BEST Batman movie ever!! There are three surprises at the end that I never saw coming. People cried in this - people shouted out No in this - people clapped at the end of this. The directing, the screenplay, the cinematography, the special effects, and the acting were some of the best ever. I love Bale (as Batman) and he did an excellent job as always. Caine (as Alfred) is still in this and the emotion almost made me cry in one scene - he does something almost unforgivable. Hardy (as Bane) is just as kick ass as he was in This Means War and Warrior - he will make an excellent Mad Max in the remake - can't wait for that. Oldman (as Commissioner) is humble in this - very well done. Gordon-Levitt (as policeman Blake) as a huge secret - I never saw it coming because I'm a tard. Hathaway makes an excellent Cat Woman better than the last one. Cotillard (from Inception same as Gordon-Levitt) must be a favorite of Nolan - the director. Freeman as Fox with his gadgets - good. Modine (Full Metal Jacket), Sunjata (Rescue Me), Gillen (The Wire), Carbonell (Ringer), Cullen (remake of Red Dawn), Lee (Grimm), Estes (Blue Bloods), Wisdom (The Wire), Stewart (Dirt), Devane (Stargate SG1), Neeson (Taken), Murphy (Inception), and a few more added to supporting cast - hell supporting - it's a ton of people that could carry their own movie, so by them supporting they just made this an Oscar contender. All in all, I say: SEE IT at least a couple of times and then buy it when it comes out.  I don't need to cover the plot do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment