Saturday, January 5, 2013

Annika Bengtzon: Crime Reporter

This is a Swedish series - it is six 2 hour films in season one. Annika is a reporter for a newspaper in Stockholm, and in every movie she catches on to something fishy. She is able to go way beyond other reports to uncover all sorts of conspiracies. Her biggest problem though is her personal life. Even though she has been living with the father of her children for about eight years, the second they get married he cheats on her. The only thing I can think of is perhaps the producers wanted her to have liaisons  so they made him out to be the bad guy. In the last movie there is a very sexy cop! The series is top notch. All in all, I say: STREAM IT on Netflix - it does have subtitles.





3 comments:

  1. Is there a Season 2 planned for this series? I think it is one of the best I have seen in any language.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for season two!!! Is it out yet?? The husband is sooo sweet, but the cop is sexy!! Hahaha and I love Annika. She looks so real, not like the fancy, MAC faces on other TV shows.

      Delete
  2. Living in the states makes it difficult to find that kind of information. I hope so!

    ReplyDelete