Sunday, January 27, 2013

Aquafina (yes, the water)

I have tried half a dozen spring waters and purified waters. Aquafina is owned by the Pepsico company (Pepsi). I don't like the taste of spring water. I prefer purified. Aquafina has less of a salty taste to me unlike Dasani made by Coke. I have also tried to fill a bottle with water or use a Camelbak, but they involove a rubbery or metal piece I have to suck on to get the water. For some reason I don't mind the plastic of the bottle. I know it is wrong; I do recycle the bottles, but I don't get enough water throughout the day if I don't have the bottles. The only other comment I have is; in Ireland you can't get anything but spring water - I looked at every service station and grocery store from the East coast to the West and never did find a single bottle of purified water. All in all, I say: TRY IT

No comments:

Post a Comment