Saturday, February 2, 2013

Victory Sandwich

Located in Inman Park, Atlanta this place has a rather large outdoor area and inside a bar as well as more seating. They play old tv shows on the cement wall across from the bar while alternative and rock music plays. As the night wore on the music gets louder and it becomes difficult to talk not only that but the tables are close so that just adds to the volume. I would love to go back when it gets warmer. There were several sandwiches on the menu I would like to try. I had one called Cool Chick - it's not on their menu on-line - they must change out the sandwiches. The have salt & pepper homemade chips. The menu is not long, but there is something for everyone. They are small as you can see from the photo, so I recommend an app - like the hummus of the day. I had a veggie hummus which was to die for. The servers are polite and the crowd is 30s. All in all, I say: TRY IT and take me because there is no way I would drive in that area and be forced to find parking - heck no!

No comments:

Post a Comment