Saturday, June 22, 2013

Monsters University

The prequel to Monsters Inc., how did the best team on the scare floor come to be? Crystal, Goodman, and Buscemi reprise their roles. Mirren (Prime Suspect) is the Dean. Hayes (Will & Grace) and Foley (Kids in the Hall) play a two-headed monster. Molina (An Education) plays a professor. Fillion (Castle) plays a rival. I really don't want to write anything about the plot because I think you should go into the film without knowing - it's more fun. I saw the 2D and really don't think I missed out on much. There is a website for the movie, too. It's designed like a really university. My favorite part - baby Mike - sooooo cute. All in all, I say: SEE IT in theatres and take the kids - they only get bored in one part toward the end. There is something at the end of the very long credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment