Monday, July 29, 2013

Kiss the Girls

I don't really read much James Patterson. I've never read his series with Alex Cross. This was the first movie from that book series to be made. It was really good. Morgan Freeman (Glory) is Alex Cross and he was perfect for this role. Ashley Judd (High Crimes - also with Freeman) is the girls who escapes the serial killer. Goldwyn (Scandal) and Elwes (Princess Bride) are the serial killers - Gentleman Caller and Casanova. I don't know if the movie was good to people that have read the series, but I loved it. I recently rewatched it on Showtime during one of their 90s weekends. Sanders (Glory - also with Freeman) is an FBI friend. Cross is involved in the case only because his niece is one of the abducted girls.
All in all, I say: SEE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment