Sunday, August 4, 2013

Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

Just like Return of the Kings was my favorite movie in Lord of the Rings trilogy, Return of the Jedi is my favorite in the Star Wars trilogy. This had Ewoks!!!!!!! IMDb writes, "After rescuing Han Solo from the palace of Jabba the Hutt, the Rebels attempt to destroy the Second Death Star, while Luke Skywalker tries to bring his father back to the Light Side of the Force." Released in 1983 fans were so relieved to see Hans Solo ok and being rescued. There some sand worm kind of things inspired by Dune in this too. Fans know what comes next - the twins of Leia and Hans Solo. I haven't read the books so don't give anything away people - I think Abrams will do better than George Lucas. All in all, I say: SEE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment