Sunday, September 8, 2013

Two Mules for Sister Sara

IMDb writes, "Set in Mexico, a nun called Sara is rescued from three cowboys by Hogan, who is on his way to do some reconnaissance, for a future mission to capture a French fort. The French are chasing Sara, but not for the reasons she tells Hogan, so he decides to help her in return for information about the fort defences. Inevitably the two become good friends but Sara has a secret." Sara is played by MacLaine (The Apartment) and when the movie started I wasn't sure she and Eastwood (Dirty Harry) would have chemistry, but I think she has chemistry with everyone because she is an amazing actress. I love the music that accompanies Sara when she is on her mule. Guy Ritchie sort of pays homage to this in his second Sherlock film. If you watch closely you will pick up on Sara's secret, but I'm not telling. All in all, I say: SEE IT it is so funny and a classic western.

No comments:

Post a Comment