Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Fly

When I think of horror, well classic horror, I think Karlof and Price. This 1958 film starring Price (The House of Seven Gables) was so gross. This guy freaks me out in any movie he's in - he's almost always the bad guy too. IMDb writes, "A scientist has a horrific accident when he tries to use his newly invented teleportation device." All in all, I say: SEE IT
Remade with Goldblum (Jurassic Park) and his soon to be wife, Davis (Cutthroat Island). Same plot - and still just as nasty. All in all, I say: SEE IT - only after you see the original.
So, before Goldblum becomes a fly he has sex - gross I know - you can tell where this is going. His son played by Stoltz (Mask) is some nasty hybrid studies by scientist. IMDb writes, "The almost human son of "The Fly" searches for a cure to his mutated genes while being monitored by a nefarious corporation that wish to continue his father's experiments." Zuniga (Spaceballs) plays his girlfriend. All in all, I say: SKIP IT.







No comments:

Post a Comment