Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Wicker Man

IMDb writes, "A police sergeant is sent to a Scottish island village in search of a missing girl whom the townsfolk claim never existed. Stranger still are the rites that take place there." I don't like devil worship stuff. Also, I don't like when someone says they know someone exists and everyone thinks they are crazy - it drives me nuts. I hate movies like that. The ending of this is the only thing I found truly scary. All in all, I say: SKIP IT
IMDb writes, "A sheriff investigating the disappearance of a young girl from a small island discovers there's a larger mystery to solve among the island's secretive, neo-pagan community." Cage (Lord of War) is the investigator. This also stars: Burstyn (The Fountain) and Sobieski (Joy Ride). All in all, I say: SKIP IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment