Saturday, November 30, 2013

Reservoir Dogs

I remember being one of only about three people to see this at Tara Cinemas in 1992. I thought this movie was amazing, but no one else really did at the time in Atlanta. It was only out about two weeks. Roth (Pulp Fiction) is an undercover cop - Mr. Orange -  that is brought into a heist by Mr. White played by Keitel (Pulp Fiction). Madsen (Kill Bill) is Mr. Blond who is a bit of a psycho, Tarantino himself plays Mr. Brown, Buscemi (Desperado) plays Mr. Pink, and Bunker (Runaway Train) is Mr. Blue. Penn (Pale Rider) is one of the bosses that put the heist together. The film takes place almost entirely in a warehouse after the heist went wrong. I fell in love with Madsen when I saw this film and Tarantino. All in all, I say: SEE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment