Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

IMDb writes, "When her mother disappears, Clary Fray learns that she descends from a line of warriors who protect our world from demons. She joins forces with others like her and heads into a dangerous alternate New York called Downworld." It is so much more complicated than that though. I found it a little too complicated. The editing was horrible; the ending in particular is random and makes little sense. I'm sure they must have left out a lot from the book. There is a sequel planned - not sure about that. Most of the cast appears to be English/Irish. Bower (Camelot), Headey (300), and Meyer (Match Point) appear in the film - they didn't save it though. All in all, I say: SKIP IT and I think I might just read the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment