Saturday, January 18, 2014

True Detective

Harrelson (Zombieland) and McConaughey (Lincoln Lawyer) are homicide detectives in Louisiana. They catch a serial killer case. The first episode show the two detectives currently being interviewed by other detectives about the past case. It goes back and forth. By the end, the viewer realizes that the cops are being interviewed because the killer appears to be back at it - so to speak. It's gritty and some of the lines that McConaughy has to say are super deep. I don't exactly know why I write this, but it's unique. I can't really put my finger on what makes it unique, you can just tell. The 2 of them together is powerful. All in all, I say: WATCH IT on HBO - I'm going to give it a shot. You can catch up with the 1st episode on HBOGo

No comments:

Post a Comment