Saturday, March 22, 2014

Black Sails

Pirates - swoon.

Based partially on true pirates and true events - and partially on events that took place in Stevenson's novel Treasure Island. It centers around Captain Flint played by Stephens (Vexed) seen below. We have seen him with his shirt off - nice - but it's his facial hair that I think makes him devilish handsome.
McGowan (Shameless) plays Captain Vane. Him we have seen everything - everything - let that sink in. His voice is what drives me crazy. He's below in the middle.
Hopper (Merlin) still has a sword, but instead of being a knight he's a pirate. He goes shirtless for us once before tragedy strikes. Seen below.

I forgot the plot - ummmm - they are pirates and they want gold and they don't want to be ruled by anyone. All in all, I say: do I really need to say it - look above.....SEE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment