Sunday, November 2, 2014

Farscape

Browder (Stargate) is an astronaut who ends up going through a worm hole and ends up in a distance part of the universe on a ship that is part organic. The crew has just freed themselves from captivity. He has to learn their ways and they learn his. They are all different species, yet they form long lasting friendships. Black(Stargate) also appears. The opening sequence music is horrible. I admit it, much of the acting, filming, and plots are kind of cheesy and sometimes bad. I just can't explain it - it grows on you and you can't help but watch. I didn't love it like I love Stargate, but I didn't hate it. After they were cancelled - end of season 4 - they made a movie to wrap things up and then the 2 main actors working on Stargate for the same channel SyFy. Almost the entire cast is Australian and it was filmed in Australia. All in all, I say: STREAM IT - if you like science fiction on Amazon Prime. Netflix has the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment