Saturday, January 24, 2015

Veronika Decides to Die

Gellar (The Ringer), Tucker (Justified), Christensen (Parenthood - tv series), Gimpel (Profiler), Leo (The Young Riders), and Thewlis (Dragonheart) all star. The main character attempts suicide. Her parents place her in a private facility after she wakes from her comma. The psychiatrist at the facility has unorthodox methods for helping his mental patients. As the movie unfolds we learn more and more about the doctors plans. His colleague doubts him. Will he be able to heal three patients as well as himself. There is a great twist, I didn't see coming at the end. For most of the movie I thought it was going to be a thriller - not so much though. I didn't read the book. All in all, I say: SEE IT - I got it on OnDemand.

No comments:

Post a Comment