Saturday, March 21, 2015

Odd Hours

The next book in the Odd series. When we left Odd he was headed out of the monastery. He had decided not to return home yet. Instead of a desert valley or cold mountains, he opted for a beach. This beach brings him a pregnant woman who talks in riddles and appears to be supernatural herself, as well as, a cast of criminals. A group is planing to bring WMDs on shore, truck to major cities, and set the world on fire. Odd has to stop it, but in order to do that he has to kill - and you know how much he hates guns. There are some hysterical scenes, and there are some seriously insightful lines. As good as it is I am still going to say: All in all, I say: SKIP IT - it's too religious for me. I don't think I'm going to like the new changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment