Thursday, June 18, 2015

Mad Max: Fury Road

I did not just add this to my other blog titled Mad Max series because it barely counts as a Mad Max movie other than keeping with the location, the backstory, and the cars. This should have been titled: Furiosa (Theron from The Huntsman).
Hardy (Mad Max: The Wasteland) plays Mad Max - can we pause and just melt a little - his voice, his body, his voice, his body...........
Back to reality - Hoult (Kill Your Friends) also stars. The cars are amazing - the one that plays the music especially - it made me laugh. It reminded my of Monty Python and the minstrels that follow around the knight to play his theme song. The action is cool - the filming is WOW - it has to be nominated for cinematography. A woman wants to get an evil overlords wives to safety - but does a safe place exist. All in all, I say: SEE IT and see it on the big screen. As you can see from above - there is going to be another one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment