Sunday, August 2, 2015

UnREAL

Ok, so I don't really watch any reality tv - it's so scripted and shady - not really real you know what I mean?! Well, a producer from a reality show created this fictional show about what goes on behind the scenes of a show like The Bachelor. I don't know why I never knew this show was on, but once I found it I couldn't stop. I watched it from beginning to end without sleep. It is addictive. Appleby (Roswell) plays a producer who is coming back from a nervous break down. Zimmer (Complications) plays the executive producer and creator of the show and she's awesome to watch. Bierko (Louder Than Words) who has gained some weight - plays the other show creator. Stroma (Pitch Perfect) plays the bachelor. Kelly ex-military (Transformers) plays one of the cameramen.
It a "dozen shirter" because both Kelly & Stroma take off their shirts often. It has comedy, drama (a little toward soap opera not too far into soap opera), and non-fictional story lines. All in all, I say: SEE IT, but be prepared to get addicted. I watched all but 2 episodes on Directv OnDeman - I had to buy 2 episodes off Itunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment