Monday, November 2, 2015

Fargo (tv show)

I couldn't get into season one of Fargo as a tv show on FX. I have gotten hooked on season two though. Wilson (Phantom of the Opera) is a state cop who has married the local sheriff's (Danson from CSI: Cyber) daughter. Smart (Designing Women) is the wife of a crime boss who has recently suffered from a stroke. Donovan (Burn Notice) is her oldest son who has designs on leading the family. Another crime group wants in on the families action since the old man has become ill. There might be war. Meanwhile the youngest in the clan has gotten himself killed in an unusual way after shooting up a diner. I love the characters. I love watching to see who is the smartest and who is going to figure things out. I think the state patrol's wife is the smartest so far. All in all, I say: SEE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment