Sunday, August 14, 2016

Zero Reset: A Guide to the True Apocalypse

Amazon writes, "Man was never meant to be the dominant species. Over eighty years ago in 2019 Earth’s original apex predators reintroduced themselves to humanity. Their arrival shouldn’t have been a surprise. We had countless records alerting us to their eventual return, but we ignored each warning because we assumed they were works of fiction. Every myth and legend our ancestors passed down wasn’t intended to be for our entertainment, but cautionary tales of the primordial beasts who once ruled the planet. Due to our ignorance we were relegated down the food chain by the source of every horror imaginable. But in the end we were the ones who won.

After the world resettled, for some reason the entire event vanished from history. The generations born after the fact were oblivious of the devastation their parents faced. Instead we were told a disease ravaged the planet. I fell for this lie, but after finding my grandfather's journal I saw everything in a new light. From then on I made it my life's work to inform every one of the truth so the same mistakes weren’t repeated again.

Right away I knew no one would believe my words without proven facts backing them. While the majority of the information I needed had already been confiscated and destroyed, I managed to scrap together enough material to get my point across. I formed a three phase guide, a scientific explanation of each attribute of the creatures, a tertiary description of important battles, and a primary source from my grandfather’s journal. From these pages I hope our species won’t feel the terror once again. " I was bored with it - it couldn't hold my attention - I sort of zoned out in chapters. All in all, I say: SKIP IT - and remember I like Zombies

No comments:

Post a Comment