Saturday, January 7, 2017

Fight Club

This David Fincher (Se7en) movie has become a cult classic and a pop culture favorite. By now I'm sure you know the twist. It was filmed in typically Fincher fashion - so there are gritty scenes, dark scenes (lighting), and a lot of camera movement. Brad Pitt (Se7en) and Edward Norton (American History X) star. IMDb writes, "An insomniac office worker, looking for a way to change his life, crosses paths with a devil-may-care soap maker, forming an underground fight club that evolves into something much, much more.". Meat Loaf - the musician and Helena Bonham Carter (Les Miserable) also star. All in all, I say: RENT IT - not because I like it but because you should know where some of the modern cultural references come from. Those of you who have already seen this I know I broke rule 1 - never talk about fight club :)

No comments:

Post a Comment