Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Sim City Buildit App

This is another app - I found this in an advertisement from the Design App. And now I can't stop. You get a ton of stuff to start you out and you just build from there. You make things, move things, and slowly build a city. You can go as far as you want with it - joining trade alliances or unlocking a future aspect which allows you to be attacked by giant spiders. I have just done basic - with parks, schools, hospitals, and trying to keep my population 100% happy is my goal. You can visit other mayors cities and see how light or how crazy you can get. I don't pay for anything - I just earn the in game stuff and login once a day to get free stuff. I like designing and re-designing a city. All in all, I say: TRY IT - if you do - my town is Moonshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment