Sunday, October 1, 2017

Mediator Series: Ninth Key (book 2)

A young adult series about a teenage girl who can not only see dead people, but who has the job of helping them to move on. She sees ghosts who for whatever reason haven't moved on. Her dad who has died is a character and the man she's in love with is also dead. I started on this book not realizing it was a series, so I never read book one. This book centers around a series of missing environmentalist, a possible boyfriend, and his dad who thinks he's a vampire. She attends a Catholic school in CA with her three step-brothers and the head of the school is also a mediator. It was a quick read or rather a quick listen since I got it in audio for the car. All in all, I say: READ IT - I am currently listening to the 3rd in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment