Thursday, January 18, 2018

Hotel Beau Sejour

A Belgium mystery series, so in French. A young girl wakes up only to see herself dead - she freaks out as one would. Then something really gets your interest - it turns out at least 5 people - maybe more can still see her. Not only do the 5 or more see her on the day she died - there might be another reason they see her. There are 10 episodes - with each one we follow her as she uncovers secrets, lies, and conspiracies. Something very tragic - more tragic than the main character dying because you know we started off that way - happens in the 9th show that will break your heart. I didn't guess the killer at all - I couldn't find any hints of who it was. All in all, I say: SEE IT - wow - everything about it blew me away. The story, plot, was so well thought out - acting excellent - editing and directing well done. I saw it on Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment