Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Freakish

On Hulu and filmed low budget in PA it will remind you of a couple of young adult series books I have previously blogged about. A chemical is released into the air creating some fast moving, flesh eating zombies - they call freaks. A group of high schoolers are trapped in the school and over two seasons need to find a way to survive. There is nothing you haven't seen before - every character is up for grabs as far as death. so don't get attached. The are HUGE problems with the plot. They keep opening doors, breaking windows, and getting in and out of cars, but they never get infected because every now and then they have masks on - COME ON. I call BS. That bothered me - that and it was clearly based on the books I've read, but they claim it's original. All in all, I say: SEE IT if you like zombie (cheesy zombie) SKIP IT if you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment