Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Wonder

I did not read the book, nor did I see any of the stuff on TV about the real people. I was so hesitant because everyone was going gaga for it that I have only just now watched the film. Owen Wilson (Wedding Crashers) the way I like Owen - a little humor and a lot of kindness. Julia Roberts (Pretty Woman) is starting to bother me when I see her in films - don't know why - I'm just saying. They do a decent job. Mandy Patinkin (Homeland) as the principal was a great casting decision. Noah Jupe (A Quiet Place) is the real star in this - his part isn't very big, but damn that kid can act. What I liked it that it wasn't exactly what I thought it was - it examined different kids points of views - it focused on everyone and that you never know what kids/people are going through. Everyone struggles. The dog - at the end - bothered me - why do that - was it just to make me cry - well it worked. All in all, I say: RENT IT

No comments:

Post a Comment