Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Some Disney Shorts

 

A young rabbit tries to find a home and ends up causing disaster underground. He learns to get help from his friends. All in all, I say: SEE IT

A boy at camp arrives late and his partner in canoeing is a girl with a disability. She isn't able to speak or communicate well. They have a brief adventure. All in all, I say: SEE IT

A man is afraid to come out to his parents. He gets put inside the body of his dog and gets to listen in on his parents. It gives him courage to come out. All in all, I say: SEE IT


A kitten living in all alone by a garbage bin comes across a pitbull being kept chained in a yard. He is made to fight another dog. When he loses he has lost his will to continue. He was trying to get the kitten to play with him. The kitten helps him escape and takes him to a nice lady. They allow her to rescue them. This broke my heart and made me so angry. All in all, I say: SEE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment