Saturday, February 12, 2022

Fighting Destiny

 

A strong woman gets forced into a relationship -- political and social. Rape overtones to the relationship between the 2 main characters. None of them likeable. Amazon writes, "What started out as a strange assignment leads to one of the most gruesome murder mysteries of our time, and my friends and I are set and determined to find out who is killing off Fae and Witches alike.

Couple of problems in the way - I hate the Fae, and the Prince of the Dark Fae is bound and determined that I work for him. He’s a rude, overbearing, egotistical ass with a compulsive need to possess, dominate, and control me. Oh - did I mention that he is absolutely sex-on-a-stick gorgeous and he makes me feel things that I never ever wanted to feel for a Fae.... Every time he touches me or looks at me with those golden eyes, he seems to pull me further in under his spell, despite my better judgment.". All in all, I say: SKIP IT

No comments:

Post a Comment