Friday, December 30, 2011

Abduction

No, I am not a Taylor fan. The way he walks and talks bothers me. The action scenes were good. In the end I broke down and rented this because of 5 actors. Sigourney Weaver (Aliens), Maria Bello (Prime Suspect US), Alfred Molina (Prince of Persia), and Dermot Mulroney (My Best Friend's Wedding), and Jason Isaacs (Harry Potter). Directed is John Singleton whom I usually love for action. The foster parents Bello and Isaacs die to soon for me and then I am left with Lautner and the girl that plays his girlfriend I call her Eyebrows and if you see her you will understand. It's like here comes Eyebrows! The end where Mulroney gets a close up on his mouth is gross with his yellow, crooked teeth. All in all, I say: SKIP IT despite the great supporting cast. It would have been better without Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment