Saturday, December 31, 2011

Da Vinci's Inquest

A Canadian show - we can only see 3 of the 7 seasons in the US so far - bastards. Any ways it is a mix between CSI and Law & Order. They do things different in her majesties land of Canada. Da Vinci is a coroner and the tv show takes us through 13 cases a season. The guests will shock you - it's a who's who of Canadian actors - almost like going through all the Law & Order and CSI shows - their guests are a who's who of American actors. You will be shocked by some - it reminds me of that old MTV game show where there was a category Dead or Canadian. I think only my sister will get that connection. It's a cool show except for the soundtrack -- I really don't like Jazz. What surprised me most was that Vancouver reminds me a lot of Detroit.
  One of the detectives on the show has a brother - actor above - this guy is an American - Max Martini - he is just so hot - even though he's only seen like 4 times in 3 seasons of the show - wow. He was also on The Unit, Revenge, 24, CSI, Numb3rs, Profiler, Castle, Criminal Minds - you get the picture - he plays a lot of bad guys. All in all, I say: STREAM IT on Netflix and see if you like the format

No comments:

Post a Comment