Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Little Help

So, the girl from office is in a horrible marriage with the guy from Circle of Friends and her life gets even worse after he dies. Her overbearing sister (it puts the lotion in the basket) forces to sue the hospital and her lawyer (Sons of Anarchy) is really pushy. Turns out her sister's husband (Supernatural) has always been in love with her & for some reason this helps her sort things out and get back on the right track. I don't get it, and again I'm seeing yet another movie where I want one of the characters to leave their marriage, so I can have a happy ending. Hated the ending. All in all, I say: SKIP IT. Hard up for some trivia guess at all the actors and then look them up on IMDb. Well, I guess you would also need to not look at the above picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment