Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I, Robot

I already own this and was re-watching it today. They are planning a part two. It is based on a short story by Isaac Asimov. Will Smith comes upon a computer conspiracy and with the help of a self aware robot is able to foil the plans. I love these quotes by Asimov. All in all, I say: SEE IT


It is not only the living who are killed in war.
Isaac Asimov
I don't believe in personal immortality; the only way I expect to have some version of such a thing is through my books.
Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe - because if I didn't, I would die.
Isaac Asimov
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov
Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.
Isaac Asimov
No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be.
Isaac Asimov
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
Isaac Asimov
Science fiction writers foresee the inevitable, and although problems and catastrophes may be inevitable, solutions are not.
Isaac Asimov
Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is.
Isaac Asimov
The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing.
Isaac Asimov

No comments:

Post a Comment