Sunday, January 27, 2013

Horizon Village Movie Tavern

On Lawrenceville-Suwanee road past AMC Colonial 18. On Saturdays and Sundays they have 9 AM films with breakfast. Dinner was good - the prices are equivalent to O'Charley's I would say. I had fried pickles, a slider with meat, and sliders with chicken. The fries are ok. The best part is something called Ultimate Cookies - a half cooked and heated chocolate chip cookies with a large marshmallow in the middle - I don't say this often, but OMG! I had a sweet tea and a cherry coke and they both tasted funny to me. They have a kids menu, too. The theatre charges about three dollars less than other theatres to get in. You get a server and I didn't find the walking back and forth distracting at all, but I can see how some might. They have new releases. All in all, I say: TRY IT

No comments:

Post a Comment