Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Motive

A new tv show that already has 13 episodes made - they already have 2 seasons ready to go. My question is why? I was so not impressed. The cast didn't seem to mesh at all. I had no interest in the characters and I really don't like the main character. Lehman (Canadian from Poltergeist: The Legacy) and Ferreira (Portuguese from SGU) are two homicide detectives. The show is advertised like the cops are finding out everything backwards which to me would mean they know the killer and they just have to find evidence. Not true - it's backwards for the viewer. We know the killer - the cops still do everything in order evidence and then killer. Holly (NCIS) is the autopsy person- she's trying too hard to be like Isles in TNT's Rizzoli & Isles.
I could barely get through one episode. All in all, I say: SKIP IT

No comments:

Post a Comment