Tuesday, July 23, 2013

True Blood

I swear I thought I had done a review on this show since I have never missed a season or show?!
Paquin (The Piano) is Sookie - a half fairy from the books of Charlaine Harris. Paquin's real life husband, Moyer (Priest) is Bill a vampire from the Civil War who returns to Louisiana to form a relationship with Sookie. By meeting him, Sookie is put into danger from that point on. Swed Skarsgard (Battleship) plays Eric a viking era vampire who will also fall for Sookie.
Trammell (Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem) plays local bar owner and shape shifter.Australian actor Kwanten (Red Hill) plays Sookie's brother who is a deputy and none too smart. There are several guest stars each season that are recognizable. It's the perfect combination of romance, action, comedy, and mystery. It's addictive. All in all, I say: SEE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment