Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

I think this should have been a two parter and the third book should have been one. Same plot as the book - not much was left out per say (although yes, some important stuff I think was left out) - it just all happened very quickly. Same main characters - some new blood added. Hoffman (The Master) plays the new game maker and Malone (Hatfields and McCoys) plays Johanna - she is NOT in Mockingjay FYI, so enjoy her performance while you can - she does an amazing job. All in all, I say: SEE IT after you have read the books. I had the same emotional response to the film that I had when I read the book. I still like the first in the series, but this one was very emotional - I cried several times - book and movie.

2 comments:

  1. Johanna was in Mockingjay, so she should be in the movie. If not, I have no idea how they're gonna change all of her parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see her listed on IMDb - but I guess that doesn't mean anything

    ReplyDelete