Sunday, January 26, 2014

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Year five at Hogwarts. Things start to get darker and more dangerous - the reader can tell. A secret is brought back and you're on pins and needles.
So, a new director was picked - thank God, so I decided to see this one afterall. Yates (UK - State of Play tv series) directed. He is a serious director - I mean his themes are serious, so there was hope for this film. I believe there was also a new screenplay writer on this one than the last 2 - again hope. Irish actor Gleeson (Troy) plays Mad-Eye Moody. Lestrange is played by Carter (UK - Fight Club). Trelawney is played by Thompson (UK - Sense & Sensibility). The only problem - it isn't very memorable. It was ok, but I wouldn't say I was on the edge of my seat. All in all, I say: READ IT and then SEE IT






No comments:

Post a Comment