Sunday, January 26, 2014

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Year four at Hogwarts and the largest book of the four. So large in fact that it is a travesty that it wasn't made into two films.
Lacking in a lot of ways - mostly because (not sure I mentioned this yet) it needed to be two (2) films! I think I got my point across on that. Newell (Four Weddings and a Funeral) directed this one. He would have been better suited to the third installment. It just didn't feel as suspenseful as the book. This one should have been called Harry Potter and Let's All Hook Up and Become a Couple, or Harry Potter and Let's Fall in Love. Spall (UK - Enchanted) played Wormtail. Pattinson (Twilight series) appears. I'm bitter at this point and I'm about to say forget ever seeing a movie again because I feel 3 & 4 were ruined. All in all, I say: READ IT and see if you want, but it's a little disappointing. Know why - IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN 2!






No comments:

Post a Comment