Sunday, February 16, 2014

Lego Movie

One of only...two maybe... films with Ferrell (Elf) that I like. He plays two parts in this and does a not so obnoxious job. Arnett (Arrested Development) does the voice for Batman. Banks (Hunger Games) is the voice of the female lead. Freeman (Glory), Franco (21 Jump Street), Hill (21 Jump Street), Key (Key & Peele), Johnson (21 Jump Street), Neeson (Taken), Pratt (Parks & Recreation), Smulders (How I Met Your Mother), Tatum (21 Jump Street), and Williams (Star Wars) all have speaking parts. There is humor to keep adults interested too - there is a scene that makes fun of talking to Siri on your IPhone that had me in tears. I laughed out loud many, many times. The 10 and 8 year old nephew and niece loved it too. All in all, I say: SEE IT - don't need to pay to see it in 3D and you can wait to rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment