Sunday, July 13, 2014

Gravity

Since it's on HBO I broke down and watched it. I was right Bullock (Speed) did annoy me some. After reading a bit of the trivia on the film I know why she acted the way she did, but it still annoyed me.
Harris (Apollo 13) does a good job as always being mission control. He has the voice for it. Clooney (ER) does a good albeit brief job as the commander of the mission. It was terrifying and fast paced. I found myself holding my breath more than once. It was good. Was it worthy of so many oscars? I don't really think so compared to the other films that came out at the time. They admitted that it couldn't have been done with the invention of some technology that was done during Avatar. All in all, I say: SEE IT on HBO, but don't pay for it. And...don't let kids see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment