Saturday, July 12, 2014

This is 40

I usually get annoyed with Apatow movies, and although this one is no masterpiece it did make me laugh. My favorite character is their teenage daughter - her scenes are hilarious!!! Trivia - she is the daughter of Apatow and Mann. In fact, both the kids in the movie are Apatow's. Rudd and Mann have turned 40 and their life is crazy. They are going bankrupt, they found out they are having another kid, and both their father's are horrible people (Brooks from Mother and Lithgow from Dexter). The characters are the same ones from Knocked Up. Segel (I Love You, Man), Fox (Transformers), Black (Ed), O'Dowd (Bridesmaids), Dunham (Girls), and Yi (House MD) also appear. All in all, I say: SKIP IT - again the only really good scenes are the ones with the teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment