Friday, December 26, 2014

Crossed

Number two in the "Matched" series. When we left Cassia she was determined to find Ky in the outer provinces because she loves him. They do manage to find each other, and they do get more information about a resistance, and they do meet new people. They do NOT however get to stay together. This book builds up the story even more - still no resolution or any idea what the future holds. I feel like the author is setting me up - giving me high expectations - I know from others I am probably going to be disappointed with the third and final book. I think this book should have been condensed and put in with the first book since they both build but don't resolve much at all. All in all, I say: READ IT - if you read the first - at least for now until I read the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment