Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Snyder (200) directs, so I should have trusted him since I like his other films ok, but I listened to the hype. I didn't see it in theatres so missed the big screen action. I watched it OnDemand. Affleck (Argo) is Batman for this film, Suicide Squad, possibly two more Batman films, and the 2 Justice League films. Cavill (Man from UNCLE) is Superman again for all of the above. Eisenberg () will be Lex. Irons (Dangerous Liaisons) will be Alfred. Gadot (Criminal) will be Wonder Woman. Everyone else is the same from the Superman movie. I liked the action - I thought everyone did a good job. All in all, I say: SEE IT - if you plan on seeing all the others. I am more of a Marvel fan these days, but I first and foremost a DC - Superman fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment