Saturday, January 7, 2017

The Dane and Bones Origins Series

I bought the novella - the 1st book Freedom because it was different than Wood's other books I have read. This series is historical as opposed to supernatural. It reminded me of the National Treasure movies. It's a sort of treasure hunt that leads to a mystery about George Washington. Amazon writes, "From Book 1: What dark secret did the Founding Fathers of America hide, and who will stop at nothing to uncover it? Navy SEALs in-training, Dane Maddock and Bones Bonebrake can’t be in the same room without trying to kill each other, but soon find themselves caught up in a race with a secret society to solve a mystery that dates back to the founding of America. Find out how it all began in the action-packed first Dane and Bones Origins novella… Freedom! ". It was well written. I just wasn't interested in the two character or the history. I prefer the more sarcastic wit and humor of David's supernatural books better. All in all, I say: SKIP IT unless you like historical stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment