Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Ant-Man and the Wasp

Same crew - second movie in this particular character series of Marvel. Walton Goggins (Tomb Raider) is the bad guy, so that was good casting. Hannah John-Kamen (Killjoys) was Ghost, but they didn't let her use her martial arts but like twice. Seemed a little like a waste of talent. Laurence Fishburne (Matrix) plays a scientist. But I have to say the car chases and any and all scenes with Michael Pena were fantastic. The banter and the action kept me from getting bored. Everyone is raving about Evangeline Lilly (Hurt Locker) and I agree she did good, but not Michael Pena good. After the extra scene I am worried about the next Avengers movie. Fingers Crossed. All in all, I say: SEE IT in theatres - you don't need to see it in 3D though.

No comments:

Post a Comment